Next Generation Solar 2015 – Photovoltaics Canada, the Sixth National Scientific Conference will be held at the University of Toronto on May 13 and 14, 2015 and will draw together many photovoltaic experts and students from a wide range of disciplines from all across Canada, in addition to industry representatives.
The Conference will provide a wonderful forum for you to refresh your knowledge base and explore the most current information regarding the science and advances of photovoltaics through presentations from key experts, oral talks and poster presentations from researchers and students, and to meet and interact with leading scientists and new talent.
Plenary speakers include:
- Andreas Bett from the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE);
- Dietmar Borchert from the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (ISE)
- Alex Bradley from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions;
- Vivian Ferry from the University of Minnesota;
- Dan Henes from Celestica;
- Theresa Jester from Silicor Materials;
- John Lasich from Raygen Resources PtyLtd;
- Hernán Miguez from the Spanish National Research Council;
- David Mitzi from Duke University;
- Mohammad Khaja Nazeeruddin from l’École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne;
- Yves Poissant from Natural Resources Canada (NRC) – CanmetENERGY;
- Akshay Rao from the University of Cambridge;
- Alberto Tagliaferro from the Politecnico di Torino; and
- Mark Wilson from the Massachussets Institute of Technology (MIT).
There will also be parallel sessions on topics ranging from high-efficiency PV, thin film, organics, nanowires, dye-sensitized cells, and hybrid structures to PV materials and PV integration and policies.
For more information please see: https://www.nextgenerationsolar.ca/